EHSCareers.com is dedicated to providing recruiters with the tools they need to seek out qualified environmental, occupational health and safety (EH&S) candidates. Our mission is to help our search firm clients source and hire qualified EH&S professionals in an even more timely & efficient manner.
Our database of information on over 85,000 EH&S professionals gives our customers direct access to top performers in this field. Every week we receive hundreds of new profiles and resumes. We are also constantly adding new features and enhancing our site to better serve our users!
Click Here for Subscription Pricing or click on the button below to subscribe online and begin finding those qualified candidates now!
Here is what you get with your EHSCareers.com subscription
EHSCareers.com attracts over 60,000 visitors per month directly to our site. Plus, for no extra cost, every job posting on EHSCareers.com is also automatically cross-posted on the National Safety Council (NSC) job board and on the National Association of EHS Management (NAEM) job board. This means your job openings are also viewed by members of two of the largest & most prestigious environmental & safety associations in the world. This is an EHSCareers.com exclusive arrangement and, in fact, it is the only way employers can post job openings on those two job boards.
For a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising, free-lance researchers, or other general job sites, EHSCareers.com provides you direct access to thousands of environmental, occupational health, and safety professionals. Our subscriptions are "all-inclusive" which means you pay one price one time - no hidden or unexpected add-on charges.
Most subscriptions include Unlimited candidate database searches
Unlike many other generalist job boards, most of our subscriptions include unlimited access to the resumes in our candidate database. In addition, with our Candidate Notification Agent feature you can instruct our system to do the searching for you. Simply enter the specific qualifications you are seeking and we will notify you via email each time a matching profile is posted.
Most subscriptions include the ability to post Unlimited job openings
Most of our subscriptions provide the individual subscriber the ability to post as many job openings as they have - as long as they are environmental, occupational health and/or safety-related. In fact, we encourage each subscriber to post every EH&S opening they have.
Candidate profiles that are Current, On-target and Quality-checked
EHSCareers.com eliminates the need to weed through stacks of unwanted resumes by zeroing in on your target market. Profiles are quality checked to ensure only environmental, occupational health & safety professionals populate the database. All candidates are encouraged to update their profiles regularly and, if an individual does not update his/her profile within 180 days, they are automatically deactivated in our database.
Each subscription has our Easy-to-use Account Administration that includes:
- Tracking & account reporting with job response statistics - Compare the number of job views and responses for each job posting during any designated time period.
- Resume Search Features
- Search by Profession, Industy and Geographic specific criteria - Search candidates by Job Type, Industry Segment, Technical Skills, Certifications, Education/Major, Salary Range, Years of Experience and State.
Search Resumes by Key Word - Ability to search resumes by utilizing key words.
Save Your Criteria Specific Candidate Searches - Rather than selecting search criteria every time you want to find candidates for a specific position you can save your search - reducing the time and effort involved in filling positions.
View Candidate Contact History - Quickly identify whether you have previously contacted a candidate or they have contacted you.
Candidate Notes - Keep up to date candidate notes within our system - reduces the confusion of finding information you have collected about individual candidates.
- Unlimited Search Agents
- Candidates delivered to your Confidential Email Inbox - Simply specify the candidate criteria, set the delivery options such as time, (hourly, daily or weekly) and whether you would like to receive your email in Plain Text or HTML. When new candidates meeting your requirements post a profile you will receive their information via email, reducing the amount of time you spend searching and researching.
- Ability to create Custom Forms to address diversity issues and requirements, gather additional information and/or generate canned Automatic Email Responses to candidates.
- Plus other time-saving features
Aggressive search engine optimization and marketing
At EHSCareers.com we understand the necessity of actively marketing our site to qualified job seekers. The following is a brief list of initiatives that ensure you have access to the largest number of qualified candidates specific to the environmental, health & safety profession.
- Publication Advertisement: Professional Safety, Safety & Health, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Protection News & others.
- Paid Online Advertising: Google, Indeed.com, TopUSAJobs, Stevens Publishing, BLR and Overture.
- Search Engine Optimization: EHSCareers.com dominates Google, Yahoo, MSN & others for searches related to environmental, health & safety professionals.
- Strategic Partnerships: EHSCareers.com currently powers the job boards for both the National Safety Council (NSC) and the National Association of EH&S Managers (NAEM).
Last but certainly not least - we strive to offer "Excellent Customer Service & Support"
The success of EHSCareers.com can be largely attributed to our dedication in providing unrivaled user support. Whether you're a subscriber or candidate, our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to help. Telephone support is available Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm EST.